Tips and Tricks for Tranquil Travel
Whether you’ve got a tour coming up with Maranatha or are just thinking about it, it always pays to prepare! Here are a few of our best tips and tricks for tranquil travel!
- Travel Insurance. It’s one of those things you don’t think you’ll need…until you need it. Lucky for you, we’ve got you covered! We offer a plan that provides coverage for unexpected events that can occur before and during your vacation. Make sure you’re all set in case of cancellation, delays, emergencies, and more.
- Packing List. Going on tour but don’t know how much to pack? The #1 thing to think about when packing is LAYERING! Check out the weather forecast of your destination on the internet and find out what to expect. Always bring a sweater, jacket, umbrella, and hat when touring.
- Medication Management. If you require any special medications, make sure you bring them along with you in their original prescription containers. Consult your doctor for any medication or other medical needs you should consider while traveling.
- Money & Exchange Rates. Currency exchange rates fluctuate, so check exchange rates in major daily newspapers from time to time, especially right before your trip. DO NOT change American dollars into foreign currency except upon arrival in each foreign country. Money should be exchanged only at banks or by the hotel cashier – they are the only ones authorized to do this. Most of the countries you visit will accept credit cards.
- Limitations & Restrictions. If you have any dietary restrictions or physical limitations that may impact your tour, please be sure to advise Maranatha Tours beforehand so we can do our best to accommodate you. Not all accommodations are guaranteed, so make sure to check with us as early as possible!
- And More! You can find a full catalog of travel information here on our website.
We hope these tips and tricks for tranquil travel will help you prepare for your next trip, Maranatha tour or otherwise!